Saturday 17 August 2013

Character Design Summative

For this character design summative i designed a character to a druid / natural warrior theme. I decided on creating a female character and after developing the orthographics and basic shape, i created twelve concepts of attire. From the twelve, I took what I thought were the strongest designs and refined them down to two. Then from the two, I created a final design for my character and moved into posing her. Once posed i developed on the shape and form of the body before bringing it into a 3d form.

Character Thumbnails

Chosen 4 and developed into 2

Refined the chosen two into a final design

Pose exploration and posed character

Developed Pose of the character

Final Image of the character 

LOD 1 Game Engine Render

LOD 2 Game Engine Render

LOD 3 Game Engine Render

3 LOD's in Game Engine

Character Diffuse Map

LOD's Occlusion Render

LOD's Wireframe Render

High Res Occlusion Render



No comments:

Post a Comment